Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We love Awards!

I showed DawgMom the pictures from Mango & 'splained everything & she 'prologized to me & said I can use the pooter all I want to today, but first we have some awards we have to post about. She said if I posted them, then I could have the pooter as long as I don't go buyin things at doggie stores!! So here goes, we're sorry we're late gettin them on our bloggie, lazy secretary & all ya know.


First we got this awesome award from Huskee & Hershey! Cool, huh? Thank you so much guys!! We are honored!


Like always there are rules. :)
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Copy the image, rules and questionnaire
3. Post in your blog.
4. Answer the four questions.
5. Pick SEVEN friends to share with.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTaiNFoCoRNeR at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com/ and leave the URL of your post in order for your blog to be added to the master list.
7. Have fun.
Questions & Answers:
A) The person who tagged you? ---- Huskee & Hershey
B) His or her site title and URL? ---- The Happy "Tails" of Huskee & Hershey (http://huskeeboy.blogspot.com/)
C) Date you were tagged? ---- May 18th, 2009
D) Persons you tag? We tag-----
1) Mango, our good friend (& my hero)
2) Sugar, our new Bull Terror friend
3) Brownie, another new friend
4) Joe Stains & his brother Tan Torkelson
5) Gabby, Alaska is International, right?
6) Niamh & his crew at Setter Tails
7) Luke, the Golden Boy

This very cool award comes from our new Bull Terror friend Sugar, go visit her & her Mama Martine, you'll love em! Our good friends the NY Bully Brats also gave it to us! Ain't Bull Terrors just the best!

Of course, more rules, man, Bull Terrors hate rules, but.......

1. Post it to the blog and link to who gave it to you;
2. List seven things you love;
3. List seven blogs you love;
4. Comment on those blogs and let them know you've given them the award.

Seven things we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

1) Raw Foodables!!!

2) Hucklebutts in the yard!

3) Belly rubs!!

4) Sleepin in the big bed!

5) Ribscicles!!

6) Trips in the House on Wheels!

7) Did we already say Belly rubs?

Seven bloggies we LOVE & just hafta read!

1) Bolo, that cool Shar Pei

2) Scruffy, Stanley & Lacie, they are too funny!

3) Tweedles, we can't do without Tweedles!

4) Tom, Tama-Chan & Sei Chan, The Poupounette in France

5) Joe Stains & Tan Torkelson, they are TOO funny! (DawgMom almost wet her jammies readin them one time! Don't tell her we tattled about that!)

6) Mango & Dexter of course, Mango is my new hero!

7) Asta, she's always up to something fun!

We also can 't live without the NY Bully Brats or Sugar, but since they both have the award already, we won't give it to them again, go visit them both, see more Bull Terrors like us!

Well, I'm off to work on my next post, complete with pictures proving I am innocent.



14 comments:

Martine said...

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you too Papster xoxoxo

Sugar & Martine

Astrid Keel said...

Thanks for tagging me!!! My momster can be a laaaazy secretary at times, but it's still better than me trying to type! I'm not as talented as you... me and the pooter don't get along too well. :)

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

Papster we believe you are innocent - and commend Mango for his detective work to help you prove it to your mommy.

Thanks for the props - we do have the award and actually gave it to you too - with this shoutout!!

2) Also the TN Bull Terror crew – if it wasn’t for you guys we wouldn't have a bloggie – so thanks for getting our mommy to get on the ball and set us up a bloggie.

We love awards but they are alot of work - i like the open ended awards handling some doggies use. who ever wants it can take it.

Woodrow Sweetie MJ

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on your pawesome awards!

Ah
YES!
YES!!
YES!!!

We knew woo were innocent!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

We just know you are innocent!!

Can't wait to see those pics.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

Dexter said...

Hey Pappy, are ya going to post those ACTUAL PHOTOS??? Your fans want to see them.

Thanks for the awards, I will try and get momma to post them soon. She is all mumbling about being a day behind or something.

Slobbers,
Mango

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Thanks for the great award! We are honoured and it will be fun to think of our "7" lists!

Woofs and Purrs,
Tommy, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi my friends
First of all, congratualtions on your awards and secondly, I am so honored that you picked me to be among those that you are sharring your wonderful awards to.
I do have that award, but I am just as excited in receiving it again- as the first time. I will talk about it soon!
I love your bloggie, your tales and you!
love
tweedles

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on your awards and great sharings you gave us. We love belly rubs too, but what are ribscicles?

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Chef said...

Great awards! And um yups, of course you are so innocent. Who'd doubt it?

I love your blog,Papster!

xox
Chef

Joe Stains said...

THANKS for the awards guys!!! Congrats to you on yours, glad you are off the hook too!

Gee said...

thanks for posting IBC. i've already included you in the masterlist here: http://bloggistame.blogspot.com/2009/04/international-bloggers-community.html.

happy blogging!

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

Congrats on those awards!!!! You deserve them!

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

The Luke said...

I really really REALLY honored you share this beautiful award wif me. It mean a lot to me, specially comin from you who write the blog I love so much!!!

Thank you so much! You are top of my (bull terror and other) list!!!

wif much love and gratitude from the Luke

pee.ess. I know what you mean bout the Moms and the compys!!!