Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dawgmom is fishin for a raise

Can you believe it? Already wanting a raise cause she spent so much time last night goin' around to every-bully's bloggies & addin' them to our linkies. Guess for now she will have to accept bully hugs & kisses as payment, cause until we see she means to keep this up, that's all she's gettin'

She's not finished yet, but so far she's doin' good. She got our chatterbox on there, & our Tweet n Bark & she added all those bloggies, but we still have a long way to go.

The Papster is whinin' about not gettin to pick things out, if we let him, he would have "turkey leg" everything. He loves him some turkey legs! He'd eat all day if DawgMom would feed him all day, what a pig! Besides, we think the monkey fits our personality better.

Remember how we told you about the sky leakin' alot? Well, let me tell you, it wasn't leakin' last night, it was throwin' things!! It was rumblin' & was really loud, then all of a sudden, we saw this big flash of light & these ice balls started fallin' out of the clouds! I mean to tell you, it was wild! I was barkin' & barkin' to tell the sky to knock it off! Dumplin' one of our rescue Dachshunds was barkin' with me! That dumb sky just wouldn't listen, it just kept makin' them loud noises. We didn't get much sleep last night cause of it, we were too busy yellin at it. Well, Feather got plenty of sleep, she could sleep anywhere, she's like DawgDaddy. Pappy decided it was probably better for him to just grab his blankie & cover up. Tink pulled her blankie down over her head. Alot of help they were!




Meanwhile, Cissy has decided that LacieBeast is not the only doggie that is fashionable. She could care less about all that noise outside, all she was worried about was if her hat was on straight. She wasn't happy about DawgMom usin' that flashie thingie either, you can tell by the dirty look she's givin' her. Wonder if LacieBeast has one of these outfits??


So, I plan to do this the rest of the day, just in case that dumb sky starts all that nonsense again tonight, I'll be all rested up. Besides, I am worn out from all that work & I need my boo-timous sleep, ya know. Until next time....



9 comments:

Mic said...

I agree...better not give her any raise until she's shown she's going to keep up the good work!!!

We've gotten hail here, too...about three times over the last month or so (but not last night).

Anonymous said...

Cool new blog! Good thing you got yuour mom to work on it!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

I think she deserves that raise!

Raise your tails and wag 'em fur her!

Loved all your pikhs!

Hoppy Saturday!
It stopped raining here so I'm bakhk staring at my khat pals!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

karensbrae said...

I love the top picture. There are many days I wish I could pull the blanket over my head.
xx

Land of Lincoln Labbies said...

Hello and welcome to blogland! We are pretty new to all of this ourselves. You puppies look like you comprise a great pack and my Mom thinks the name of your blog is so funny- Kids in Dog Suits ;-) We hope the Easter bunny brings you lots of spring goodies!

Checkers & Chess said...

yep - those were some awful storms yesterday - I had to snuggle up very close to mommy - I don't like thunder
Happy Easter
Checkers

ps - i'm not far from you - i'm in oak ridge - aren't you in kingston?

Dexter said...

I am liking your new bloggy. Maybe Cissy needs to start a fashion blog with the Lacie Beast. Gosh I hope she doesn't clone herself too.

Slobbers,
Mango

Rudy said...

Hey your mom should get that raise, she does a better job of blog stuff than MY Mom does!
We got the same rain you guys did, it was so awful rainy and cold yesterday. It's all gone today and sunny just in time for the EB!

Happy Easter,
Rudy

Joe Stains said...

Mom is always crying about wanting bonuses for all the blog work too, whatever!! Stay warm and dry guys!